These are all our thoughts in word form. Not to be confused with our thoughts in worm form. Those look like this.

Friday, July 15, 2011

The Wrestling Match by CK Bond


This is a short video I made for my freshman film class. We were assigned to tell a story in 10 to 15 stills and this is the best I could do, but on the other hand, it might be the only thing I've ever finished so I'm actually pretty proud of it. Special thanks to my friends who agree to humiliate themselves/jump high five while I took pictures of them.

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Very nice, I love the jump high-five still, me and atif got some serious air there.
    -Sconan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude I have the behind the scenes footage special: "The Making of Christian's sort-of-a-movie-thing" on my phone!

    -Corey

    ReplyDelete