These are all our thoughts in word form. Not to be confused with our thoughts in worm form. Those look like this.

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

When You Gonna Let Me Tap Dat? by Dillon Minton

So curiosity got the best of me and I messaged all the girlies in my phone a question: When are you gonna let me tap dat? One would assume all the replies would have said "I'm on my way to your place", but to my surprise it didn't really work out that way.

Girl 1: I have a BF
Me: wat
1: what?
M: doesn't even answer my question!
-no response since. Pretty sure she's just a tad to shy to hit me back up.

Girl 2: dillon!
Me: that's my name!
2: why'd you send me that?
M: I want to know when to head over.
2: you're so weird..
M: that doesn't answer my question girl.
2: never!
M: :( damn

Girl 3: who's this?
Me: dillon!
3: oh, gotta new phone & it won't lemme download tha pix.
M: I never sent a pic lol.
3: it said u did && it said when u gonna let me tap dat.
M: aww yeah girl.

Guy 4: uh.. Excuse me?
Me: excuse you!
4: you sent me a text saying when are you going to let me tap dat. Last time I checked you are a heterosexual.
M: oh yeah.
4: well if you were into dude, I'd do you. Is your curiosity sated?
M: I don't even know what that means.
4: look it up big boy.
(I still don't know what that means.)

Girl 5: in seven years.
Me: why then?
5: seems reasonable.

Girl 6: silly dilly
Me: that doesn't answer my question!
- no reply since

Girl 7: what?
Me: re-read it.
7: yeah....
M: and your answer?
7: and I barely know you.
M: so?
7: maybe if I knew you better, but for right now, no.
M: sup?


Well it didn't go as well as one would presume but it wasn't all bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment